Quantcast

youtube leanback stuck at most popular

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by gaitau, Nov 11, 2011.

1. gaitau

gaitau New Member

hi, after the honeycomb update last week, the youtube app is always in the most popular page. how do i get back to the front page or access my playlists? i tried signing out and in again but that didn't change a thing. please help!! thx.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

That's the "app" version of YouTube. Prior to the update you were using the website, which is still available through Chrome.

3. gaitau

gaitau New Member

thanks for replying. so, the app version does not access my playlists? i'd like to do that and also add videos to them as i browse. if the app version does not access my playlists, what's the point of logging in? just to like/unlike?

edit: my app on my driod phone can do much more...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I know its dumb. As far as I can tell and as you said, the only reason for you logging into the YouTube app is to allow them to tally your Like and Dislike selections.

People kept on saying they wanted a dedicated app. I thought it was stupid. But, people kept on saying it was necessary. I tried to warn them that YouTube doesn't maintain their one off apps as well as their website. But, people kept demanding. Now there's a dedicated YouTube app and it useless compare to the website. *shrug*

• Like Like x 2