Quantcast

Youtube gone and error!

Discussion in 'LG Internet TV' started by bobz, May 18, 2015.

1. bobz

bobz Member

Youtube is gone from the home screen. It shows a sorry face. Such a shame 'Google Tv ' has been. Its a freaking joke.Never buy a google device again--no support on their own devices.

2. ericd

ericd Active Member

Glad to see it wasn't just my TV, I lost the home screen you tube launcher about a week ago but didn't hear anyone else mention it. I've been trying to figure a way to delete the youtube card without losing the app itself. So far the best I can do is moving the card all the way to the right where I don't have to see the "sorry face" whenever I hit the home button

3. bobz

bobz Member

How did you move it to the extreme right? The main app updated today too. Don't know what's new. It just doesn't make any sense. If they have an app for google tv then why its showing the sorry face on home screen.

4. ericd

ericd Active Member

Go into "Home" screen, hit "menu" on remote, click "Home dashboard edit"... Pull down to the card you want to move, click on it, then just move it left/right with the appropriate button. You can arrange the "cards" however you see fit. The only card you can't move is the TV PIP card.

I created a couple of custom cards, one for entertainment apps and one for utility apps, so when I moved the dead youtube card to the right it's always offscreen

5. bobz

bobz Member

Thanks Eric. . I'll try that today.

6. ericd

ericd Active Member

No problem, let me know if you come across a way to totally get rid of the launcher and keep the regular app