Quantcast

You Tube Help?

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by chopper, Feb 19, 2012.

1. chopper

chopper Active Member

I want to link to youtube vids and have them launch in chrome full screen in HD. When I save these settings you tube in chrome doesn't remember them and reverts to non-HD and pop's up non-full screen. Can this we fixed?

Can one link to a vid and have it pop up in the app instead if there is no fix for the above?

2. LES017

LES017 New Member

I'm not home right now to check, but couldn't you clear YouTube defaults and let the Revue ask you which app you want to use every time you click a video link? Since I recently cleared and reloaded my account this is what happens.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I suggest to try these steps in the following order (seeing if each step fixes the issue before trying the next step).

1) reboot by pressing Alt + Ctrl + DEL

2) go to settings and clear the defaults from your YouTube app

3) try clearing your cookies

4) try clearing all data from Chrome

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a thread related to this issue in the Logitech forum. CatLogic (the service rep) and a few others gave suggestions similar to what I posted above. Here's the link:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Revue/Needing-help-to-disable-leanback/m-p/768257#M19408

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 2