Quantcast

XM Radio Premium Online

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by bobm73, Oct 31, 2010.

1. bobm73

bobm73 New Member

I currently listen to XM Radio Premium Online on a Chrome browser on my Windows PC. Has anyone been able to access this service on Google TV? When I try it, I can get signed on; I can see the Artist/Title of what is currently playing; and then I get an error message stating "Missing Plug-In". Right now I don't have a clue as to what the missing plug-in is, or how to load it if I could identify it.

So far, the XM Radio support have done nothing other than send me canned responses on how to become a Premium Online subscriber. Has anyone else had any luck with this?

2. nerdkill

nerdkill New Member

you need to download a plug-in which you currently can't do, but you'll be able to in the future. soon you'll also be able to download the app which is way better then the web based media player.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bobm73

bobm73 New Member

Would you have any idea when this app would be available? I am assuming not until the Android Market is available on Google TV.

Thanks for the response.

4. sundance

sundance New Member

I'm curious as well. I just recently got my Google TV and get the same results when I try to play XM radio. No problem logging into my XM account. I just can't get any sound because of the plug in issue. I have a Droid X phone so I have access to the Droid Market already. Anyone know when the app is coming?