Quantcast

Wolfenstein 3D on google tv

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by trallyus, May 9, 2012.

1. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

A browser based version of Wolfenstein 3D that will work on google tv. I just tested it and it is slow at the moment with my 5 meg down connection but I was able to move around , open doors, and shoot as well as pick up some bullets. I am hoping the reason it was so slow was due to it being announced on mashable today and everyone is trying it out. If that is the case then if it does not work for you, check back on it in a week or 2 when folks are not hammering the server. They do ask for the year you were born.

Celebrating 20 Years of Wolfenstein 3D - The Game That Started It All

2. Towelie

Towelie New Member

i couldn't get this to work on my Sony set top box. Maybe its because I am running both Mobile Security & Antivirus and Blue Point Antivirus.

3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I was able to get it to work on my sony google tv the model number is in my signature. It was slow as heck when I played it but I assumed that was due to the servers being hammered. I would suggest checking it out in a week when it's not so new to folks and the servers are not being overloaded.

4. Towelie

Towelie New Member

yeah, it just gave me a black screen after the initial Wolfenstein 3d picture faded away. I'll try it out down the road.

5. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

It did that to me and I waited and then a load screen popped up - Not sure if it was due to me being up to date or not.