Quantcast

Wireless mouse & keyboard

Discussion in 'Android TV' started by NicoleJS, Oct 18, 2016.

1. NicoleJS

NicoleJS New Member

Have been wondering if I could hook up a regular wireless mouse and keyboard to my "Mini M8SPro" android box? I dont like the crappy remote that came with it, and I cant watch Netflix properly with the normal remote it came with. It seems to perform much better with some form of pointing device. But I really dont want to dish out alot of money for an air remote or a fancy wireless keyboard/touchpad

Actually I would prefer to simply use a wireless mouse. So to test it, I hooked up my "wired" computer mouse and hooked it up to Android box and to my surprise it worked fine. So my idea would be to use a regular "wireless" mouse without the keyboard at all. (I dont like using touchpads)

However, I came across a problem when using a regular mouse (the wired one ) besides it having a cord, When viewing Netflix, I could not side swipe to right or left to view the movies within its categories. I know the computer version of Netflix allows this by added mouse arrows to click. But none on the Android box version.

My question is, Is there a wireless mouse out there that can scroll left and right along with up and down? (Which of course can work with Android tv boxes also)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. psoff

psoff New Member

I think the microsoft Wedge touch mouse would be the perfect thing you are looking for. I used it on my Mi Box Android TV. It took a couple tries to sync it to the bluetooth but it did and it will swipe left and right with your finger across the buttons. works very well. and it scrolls up and down when you swipe the middle froward and back.