Quantcast

Where to get streams through Chrome

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by bradrice, Dec 28, 2011.

1. bradrice

bradrice New Member

Where are good sites to get video streams though Chrome? I have tried Crackle on my Revue, but all I get is audio and the video just has a spinner. It never seems to come over. I've tried nbc.com, abc.com, fox.com, cbs.com all of which block episodes to Google TV. So far I have found Netflix to be my best source, but I would like to add some sources.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I take it that you didn't notice the thread that's stuck at the top of this forum category labeled, "Project Free TV". It is heavily contributed and has over a thousand different links of video content to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bradrice

bradrice New Member

No, I guess I didn't. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

The regular web version of Crackle hasn't been working with GTV lately. However the special GTV version of Crackle is working. The GTV version is the version that you will see in the "Spotlight" section. Here's the link:

Crackle

Also there are a lot of cable channels that have sites that will work with GTV - just not the major networks. For some you will need to change your user agent to "generic" (instead of default). I also suggest you look at the thread called "Free Major American TV Channels That Work With Google TV". (It's right next to the "Project Free" thread).

5. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You're welcome. Glad to help.