Quantcast

Where can I find Alabama vs. Notre Dame on Google TV, ESPN3 blacked out in Arkansas

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by ChrisG8, Jan 7, 2013.

1. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I suggest VIPBox or FirstRowSports. I have been watching NFL games every Sunday with my Revue from VIPBox - but I must caution that it takes a bit of trial and error to get the pop-ups that block the screen removed.

This is how I do it on VIPBox: On first attempt if big ad blocks screen and clicking to close the ad makes the screen jump to another web page - then hit the back key on your keyboard.

Wait until the screen countdown finishes - then position your cursor over the small "X" until you see a smaller tiny "x". Clicking that second smaller tiny "x" removes the pop-up. It is important to only click the smaller tiny "x" - as clicking the regular small "X" causes the screen to jump to another web page. Sometimes you must finesse the cursor a bit over the regular "X" until the tiny small "x" appears.

After this If any more pop-ups remain - then clicking the video to go full-screen removes the remaining pop-up.

vipboxsports.eu / vipbox.tv Sport On Demand Live Sports Streams Online For Free

FirstRowSports

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  4. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

No, I didn't have any luck. Not sure why but it may be a case where faster internet speed is more of a hindrance, nothing but a crapfest of popup ads and requests to install various players. Hitting close on an ad in the middle of the screen did the opposite, sent me to their crappy site.

Thanks, but I guess I will watch a movie. ESPN3, you aren't what you used to be.