Quantcast

What's On -> Channel List

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by srheug, Dec 27, 2010.

1. srheug

srheug New Member

I have the Logitech Revue with a Dish 722K, Everything seems to work great except I have no results when I go to the menu Applications->What's On->Channel List. All the other topics under the What's On menu work fine.

Is this because the system is integrated with a Dish DVR that has a guide? Anyone have any ideas why the Channel List is empty?

2. srheug

srheug New Member

After having GoogleTV up and running for a week, the Channel List finally started displaying...... Who knew.

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

It seems to me, that you are the third member to have very similar problems.
    I'm glad it all worked out for you in the long run..

4. macdude

macdude New Member

I have this problem as well and it has not resolved itself. I have tried going back and picking my provider and selecting the channels I get but that did not solve the problem. Would I call Logitech for this? I don't have high hopes for Tech support from. I am hoping I can fix it on my own. Thanks for any help.
    Macdude

5. macdude

macdude New Member

Well I called Logitech and the tech was not able to help me. He did say that there might be a issue with the zip code that I was in. He said that some zip codes are not loaded with channel lists. I tried a few surrounding zip codes but no dice. He sent the ticket to a level 2 support. Hoping for the best.

6. stuberman

stuberman Member

My channel list did work when I first set up my Revue about a week ago. Then when I 'hid' channels I don't watch (mostly those below channel 1000) it stopped working.