Quantcast

What's On - All Channels... blank with DishTV Full Integration.

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by kilofox, Sep 29, 2011.

1. kilofox

kilofox New Member

Anybody get their channels listed in What's On/Channel List with DishTV Integration? All my Categories are populated... but empty in Channel List.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

You need to set your dish receiver as the default device - I have it working with my sony google tv last time I looked. You may need to go in to your settings and change your settings to make the dish tv the default instead of the tv tuner or game or whatever you have the default set to.

By the way - try selecting movies or news or one of the categories on the list as selecting the channel list does not work to see what everything is on all your channels, I have no idea why but it does not work that way.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Yep, mine is not working either on my Logitech Revue nor my 24" Sony Internet TV. Although, like both of you, the other categories work fine. It is just the Channel List that has no listings.

4. Maconsultant

Maconsultant Member

Mine stop working a while ago on all 3 of the sets.. I have been trying to fix it. What is the service name..? I have been looking and trying to find out so I can clear the cache.. any leads..?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

5. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

I just had my 922 kick the bucket so I swapped it with my bedroom 722 till i received the new 922What's on works very well on the HC debug. I would expect to see itmworking again when the OTA HC finally arrives.Integration is nice love the features but $4 is robbery

6. Maconsultant

Maconsultant Member

I just reset one of the sets today hoping it would start working. No go, so now if we can get the HC update soon that would be great.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

7. anjenaire

anjenaire New Member

I am another Logitech Revue user that is not seeing anything in the "Channel List" mode. I've tried reboot the GTV, changing the source (Comcast Cable tuner) multiple times but nothing has helped. All the other menu items are working fine, just no channel list. A tad frustrating but perhaps an overdue update will correct it. As it is now, still not wife friendly enough.

8. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

The channel list never worked for me all the time I owned my google tv and only the categories in the channel list should show up. If your categories are not working in the channel list then you have a problem else if they are working and only the top list where it says channel list is not working then that is normal.

Have you tried making sure your default viewing is set to your comcast cable tuner and set it up correctly with google tv as the only way you may have trouble is by either having a gaming system or something else or the over the air tuner set to default and its trying to read its data instead of the comcast box

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  9. anjenaire

anjenaire New Member

Success! I went back and made sure my cable box connection was tight, rebooted the cable box, changed (and re-changed) my zip code and when I awoke this morning the Channel Listing was there. I had had all the other options not just the channels. Now if some one can me it go in numerical order rather than alphabetical, it would be complete. Not sure why it now works although, as an aside, my "On Demand" hadn't worked either so now it does too. I took out a splitter and a signal booster that was in line with the cable connection.

So where is the Honeycomb update ? (I know, I know patience grasshopper).