Quantcast

What would you ask Google? We get a rare look inside Google HQ

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by trallyus, Nov 9, 2012.

1. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

2. drhill

drhill Member

Hmm....

Does google intend to use their acquisition of SageTV in GoogleTV (instead of just Google Fiber)?

Why does the (old outdated) version of Chrome require not using Bionic when the normal (less old and outdate, but still slow) Android version does not have the same requirement? People may scoff at this, but I rarely use chrome on my GTV and would rather not have it compared to having support for way more apps with NDK support. I find the stock android browser way better then android chrome anyway.

Why does Google TV get no attention and lag behind on OS update by more then a year? Why would someone buy a product that is so obviously neglected?

Why is Sony taking so long to get a new blu ray player out with GoogleTV? Or is that because of Google?

Why is there no way for devices to purchase licenses for codecs that the hardware can support, but the manufacturers choose not to buy?

Why does the current Sony blu ray player support lossless audio and 3d codecs in the blu ray app, but not for the rest of the apps (media player, plex, etc)?

3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

If you click the link I linked to drhill , there is an email address on the webpage for Michelle Li , the reporter covering the story to send her your questions.

4. drhill

drhill Member

I wouldn't get good answers anyway. Plus i had to get ready to leave for vacation so i didn't notice your reply till now.