Quantcast

What services work in Canada?

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by tls1, Mar 24, 2013.

1. tls1

tls1 New Member

Hi all,

Just got our Sony GS7 yesterday. I must say I am very impressed with all dimensions of this product. The remote, the small size the of the box, it's abilities, etc. Our main purpose is to stream videos from our home network. But all those little extras are nice.

We did start playing with chrome internet browser. Google searches return very fast, youtubes stream well without visible loss of frames, but for example in Chrome, if I go to CNN . COM it takes a really long time. So long that we go back. I checked the wifi setting and the signal is strong. We only have it a couple of hours, so the memory is empty. Any thoughts on this?

Also, which of the services work in Canada? Eg: We have Netflix Canada but I'm told it has slim pickings compared to its American cousin. Any way to sub to the American services?

Thanks! eh!
    Terry

2. tls1

tls1 New Member

BTW ... For all you crazy Canucks... it's on sale at FS and BB for $170+ dreaded taxes until April 4... Go get one (or three)

(Reg $200.)

3. ColmARocK

ColmARocK New Member

Hi, you can pay for a vpn but if your need is for netflix only, I will suggest a service like us-unblock which give you access to many different netflix libraries (us,uk,...) for 5$/month.

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I747M avec Tapatalk