Quantcast

What CAN I watch?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by Boomn4x4, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 New Member

Seems like most television networks are blocking GTV. Anytime I search for a show, they are almost always displaying as unavailable. So what popular television content IS available currently on GTV?

2. Shink

Shink New Member

HBOGo isn't blocked.

3. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I take it that you didn't notice the thread that's stuck at the top of this forum category labeled, "Project Free TV". It is heavily contributed and has over a thousand different links of video content to watch.

4. CO2

CO2 New Member

At 129 pages, the Project Free TV thread has become rather daunting.

Not to speak for the original poster, but I think the point of this thread is what actual official networks (CBS, NBC, TBS, MSNBC, Fox, et al.) allow official streaming to GTV?

5. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 New Member

Not only daunting, but at over a year old.... I seriously challenge the accuracy of the content. I don't have the time or patience to go through 130 pages of information only to find out that most of it isn't accurate anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  6. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

If that is the case then unfortunately, I cannot answer that question. I've relegated to use PlayOn and TVersity Pro to relay the streams for Google TV access. Perhaps, someone else who is currently accessing these networks directly through Google TV can attest to which one are available.

By the way there are links to "popular television content" within the Project Free TV thread by the way. You're right that the thread has become rather large. But, that doesn't excuse the fact the information is there if you're willing to wade through it.
    The original post is over a year old but CatfishRivers and others continue to add to the thread. The last post is usually not more a few hours old; maybe a few days in the worse case. Perhaps, you should consider starting from the last post and work your way to the beginning if you have a difficult time with the wealth of information contained within the thread. Also search tools are available to scour the information contained in this forum.

7. CO2

CO2 New Member

These programs look kind of promising, but are Windows-only, unfortunately. As a Mac and Chromebook owner, I am SOL.