Quantcast

Weather Underground App Now Available For Google TV

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by CatfishRivers, Jul 1, 2012.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

MELODIKA.net - Weather Underground App Now Available on Google TV (click for full article)

"Sunday, 01 July 2012

Weather Underground, the world's first online weather service, announced today the availability of its new weather app for Google TV and updates to its popular Weather Underground Android app. In addition the company has also launched its WeatherQuickie app for Android. All three applications provide users access to the most reliable and localized weather information that is generated from the company's network of over 24,000 personal weather stations.

Downloadable in the Google Play Store, Weather Underground's Google TV app displays an overview of current conditions including temperature, 6-day forecast summary, including hourly forecasts, access to favorites and recent city searches, severe weather alerts and access to WunderMap®. The app contains a widget, which displays today's forecast for a single location and allows for convenient access to the app from the Google TV home screen."

2. dhrandy

dhrandy New Member

It's a nice app.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

3. dajeotrew

dajeotrew New Member

(click for full article)

"Sunday, 01 July 2012

Weather Underground, the world's first online weather service, announced today the availability of its new weather app for Google TV and updates to its popular Weather Underground Android app. In addition the company has also launched its WeatherQuickie app for Android. All three applications provide users access to the most reliable and localized weather information that is generated from the company's network of over 24,000 personal weather stations.

Downloadable in the Google Play Store, Weather Underground's Google TV app displays an overview of current conditions including temperature, 6-day forecast summary, including hourly forecasts, access to favorites and recent city searches, severe weather alerts and access to WunderMap®. The app contains a widget, which displays today's forecast for a single location and allows for convenient access to the app from the Google TV home screen."[/QUOTE]
    Not working properly 0n 3.1.Btw am I the last one still on 3.1 ? dajeotrew

4. dajeotrew

dajeotrew New Member

The last 3.1 statement was supposed to be in reply to catfish/:re:weather underground.was'nt trying to swipe something

dajeotrew

5. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Not working properly 0n 3.1.Btw am I the last one still on 3.1 ? dajeotrew[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I haven't personally tried the app yet - but I'm also still stuck on the 3.1 update. I suspect there are a larger number of people stuck on the 3.1 update than is widely believed. There could be several reasons for this 1) Logitech server issues and 2) corrupt firmware on the Revue boxes. The longer this drags on (without receiving the 3.2 update) - it's seeming more likely that some of the Revue boxes (without the 3.2 update) have corrupt firmware.

http://www.theverge.com/2011/12/26/2662553/logitech-revue-google-tv-corrupted-firmware

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012