Quantcast

Watching Alabama football help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mdoddbama, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mdoddbama

mdoddbama New Member

I just ordered a Sony NSZ-GT1
    Wondering if I can find Bama football games online this fall. They are on different networks each week from CBS, espn, espn2, espn u, fox and more. Will
    I be able to get these networks on this Sony?
    Thanks

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

At this juncture I'd say it's doubtful. CBS and Fox are currently blocking Google TV. You could get ESPN3 with GTV - but I'm not sure if that would be what your looking for. ESPN, ESPN2 ESPNU require verification that you have a cable subscription - and even then they only support certain devices.

Here's link with info. about the requirements for WatchESPN:

Information About WatchESPN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your only other alternative with GTV would be to try a site such as this one:

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

The picture quality isn't great sometimes with sites such as this. This isn't really a "legitimate" site - but seeing as how GTV is limited in available programming - I mention sites such as this because some people will use them and like them - while others will avoid them. In other words I mention it only for informational purposes.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  3. BigShotProducer

BigShotProducer New Member

Firstrow is decent. Especially to watch the Razorbacks :) , when games are not on cable\broadcast

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk