Quantcast

watch nlf network app

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by vedder012, Jan 24, 2013.

1. vedder012

vedder012 New Member

The nfl recently released a app that will let you watch nfl network and the redzone on your phone tablet or pc...i tried using the website nflnetwork.com/nflnetwork with my google tv and chrome browser with my login information from my provider and it gets stuck and never starts to play. I was hoping it would work similar to how espn3 works on google tv...but it doesn't.

Has anyone else tried this. Or could someone get me the apk and I can try to side load it?

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Who is your TV provider? Currently the live NFL Network web stream is only supported by 3 TV providers: Cox, Optimum, and Verizon. This is mentioned on the following web page:

National Football League: NFL Network and NFL RedZone

I used to subscribe to NFL Game Rewind with my Logitech Revue and I encountered a glitch (in which the Flash stream wouldn't play). I kept getting an error message. To fix that issue I went to Chrome Settings, then Under The Hood, and then the Adobe Flash Storage settings. From there I went to Global Flash Storage settings and unchecked the box that says "Store Common Flash Components To Reduce Download Times".

I'm not sure if this will fix your particular issue but it might be worth a try.

Sorry I don't have a computer/phone so I can't send you the APK for the app that you mentioned. IMO it is not likely to function with Google TV.

Good luck!

3. vedder012

vedder012 New Member

Ok I will give that a try. My provider is Verizon fios.
    Thanks

4. vedder012

vedder012 New Member

Well looks like this app will work but the android version doesn't have Verizon as a accepted provider. The iOS version does however. Wonder why this would be?