Quantcast

Was a lurker...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ParaCAD, Feb 25, 2013.

1. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Now I'll be more involved. Just bought a Costar, waiting on delivery.

I've been following all the gtv info I can on these forums in parallel with my #1 social site google+

I've been an android guy for years. I'm a crack flasher, it's a disease. I've been wanting a Google TV device for a while now. Now that I have the costar I know for fact I'll need to buy at least 3 more for the other rooms in my house. I'll be waiting until after I/O to get my next one.

The costar wasn't my first choice after early reviews I saw. But since this latest update is pushing out, my faith has renewed. Hope to dig deep into it. And see what it'll do for me.

I'm a cord cutter, so this device it's my only media as of right now.

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. It is good to see you plan to expand and add at least three more Google TV devices, that is the kind of support this product needs. I have three rooms in the house with a display and each one has its own Google TV box. I have been a cord cutter since 2009 and made Google TV a part the solution to make that work in 2011.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

Wow that brought an image to mind that I didn't need. Hopefully it isn't something that's done in children's playgounds or public parks. :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I am not very adept at anything when it comes to hacking, everything I run is just stock and I looked at that and thought it was funny, must be a term for someone adept at flashing custom firmware on Android devices. What funny names those guys come up with.

5. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Lol.....:p

Yes, what Chris said