Quantcast

Walmart Vudu Exclusive Disc-to-Digital Service

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ChrisG8, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ChrisG8

I don't know anything about MSpot Movies but will check it out, the more options for rentals the better. The primary use for Vudu for me is the 99 cent rental, each day is a different movie and about once a week, it is something I want to see. Amazon has 99 cent rentals M-Th and then $1.99 rentals over the weekend and I have been renting those as well. I don't think I will convert many DVDs to Vudu HDX but may convert a few at the $5 fee.

4. halox

halox New Member

I second wanting Vudu on Google TV. It's the only service I know of that rents streamable 3D movies, which is the only reason I used to launch the app on my PS3. And with the partnership with Wal-Mart, it's definitely a must. I admit, I'm holding off on buying any digital copies of movies from Amazon until I see what happens with Vudu and GoogleTV. I love the idea of all my movies in the cloud ... and this service honestly makes a lot of sense.

5. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

6. ChrisG8

Although I know Vizio has announced the product and indicated it will include additional apps beyond the Google TV functions, not much is known yet. I hope it is released and includes Google TV with the apps available with previous Vizio smart TV devices. I will believe it when I see it.