Quantcast

Wallpaper Resolution for Revue

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by TVGoog, Dec 29, 2011.

1. TVGoog

TVGoog New Member

Hi.. Can someone help me.. ?
    What is the best resolution for wallpaper on the Revue?
    I have Launcher Pro installed and I am trying to change the wallpaper.... I can seem to find the right resolution.
    The ones I downloaded from the web seem to get stretched or zoomed out at the wrong places and make the wallpaper look weird.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I would assume it is the native resolution that you have set as the output resolution. It is probably either 1280x720 (720) or 1920x1080 (1080) depending on which is selected in GTV Settings > Picture & sound > Resolution.

3. TVGoog

TVGoog New Member

Thank you eferz... The resolution says 720p but a 1280x720 pic still doesnt look right on my tv... the wallpaper looks hazy and a lil pixelated.
    How can I get to the default wallpapers on the revue to look up the size of those images? The default wallpapers on the revue seems to look nice than the ones I downloaded.

4. johnciaccio

johnciaccio New Member

Laucherpro always assumes you are using a multi homescreen desktop so it handles images a bit strange. I had the same problem with using it on a tablet. This is even more true in landscape mode. :)

Still hoping someone will make a nice replacement launcher for the revue.

5. kazerak2

kazerak2 New Member

If you want just a good clean high resolution static image that fits the screen perfect, then use "private live wallpaper." I think it was in the gtv market. It works great and it's the only way I have found to have a 1080p size image fit the screen perfectly. It just uses images saved on your device and rotates between them in a timed basis, which is variable.