Quantcast

Vizio Co-Star Voice Command Totak Recall (Talk Back To Your TV Via Commands)

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by Wisdom, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

[​IMG]

I have been working on this project for a while now, still in development, but I got a lot of help from the new firmware update too, I wanted Voice Command on my Vizio Co-Stars ...

As I told you already the Vizio Co-Star has a lot of Voice Command talking software built in from the factory ...

I know about the next new firmware update from Google is suppose to have some type of Voice Command features via your Android smartphones/tablets to your Google TV box ...

I don't like the way Google is doing the Voice Command features via the Android smartphones/tablets ....

My way is via bluetooth headset direct to the Vizio Co-Star giving your commands (See Example In Photo Above) ... As you can see from the above photo, I'm using "SpeakToIt Assistant", it has a built in option for bluetooth, that works like a charm with the Vizio Co-Star ....

This is the wave of the future for TV sets to have the built in voice command features, Samsung has already added the Voice Command features to some of his high profile big screen model TVs ... I just wanted to see if could be done via the Vizio Co-star, I kinda like talking back to my TVs via my bluetooth headset ...(lol)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012