Quantcast

Vizio Co-Star Live 2013 NCAA Tournament (TV Service Provider Login Required)

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by Wisdom, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Vizio Co-Star Live 2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Apk (TV Service Provider Login Required)

If you are looking for the apk app for your Co-Star, it's located at the bottom of post # 1 here below ...

Please make sure you first have the screen orientation app installed on your Co-Star first thing, set to the landscape mode ...

WORKS LIKE A CHARM ...!

Get the NCAA March Madness Tournament Live apk below, (TV Service Provider Login Required), enjoy ....

Description

Watch every game with NCAA® March Madness® LIVE on your Android phone and tablet! Download to follow the tournament bracket, check schedule and scores, fill out your bracket, set game alerts, listen to live game radio, and track social activity around all the games. Log in with your TV provider to enjoy unlimited access to live streaming video of all 67 games of the 2013 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, across TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. A 4 hour live video pass will be available prior to logging in.

Catch all your favorite rivalries, upsets, and buzzer beaters, starting with the Selection Show on March 17th through the Championship game on April 8th. Don't miss any of the action with live game alerts and notifications for your favorite teams, possible upsets, overtimes, and close games!
    NCAA® March Madness® LIVE offers these great features:

- Watch LIVE streaming of all 67 NCAA® Men's Basketball Tournament games (paid TV subscription to TBS, TNT & truTV required for games broadcast on these three networks; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription; 4 hour live video pass available prior to logging in.)
    - Track the entire bracket live throughout the tournament
    - Follow live scores, team and player stats
    - Make your picks and create groups in the Capital One NCAA® March Madness® Bracket Challenge, the official bracket game of the NCAA®
    - Get live game alerts for upsets, overtimes, close games, and your favorite teams
    - Join the conversation via Tournament Tweets, Game Tweets, and Facebook Fan Chat
    - Watch recaps of all 67 games (available soon after each game)
    - Live radio broadcast for all 67 games
    - Use Channel Finder to see where each game is broadcast on all four networks - TBS, CBS, TNT and truTVNCAA® March Madness® LIVE provides LIVE STREAMING VIDEO over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi. Note: sufficient network coverage is required to stream live video.

*You can get the 2013 NCAA March Madness Tournament Live APK HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?9ass4j9ptn2k13v (Side Loading Is Required) ...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

Link is broken, think its just from the "(Side" being included at the end of the url, I believe you intended that to not be part of the url. After removing %20(side from the end of the url I get XvidSetup.exe
    Just a heads up

3. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

The link is now FIXED, enjoy ....

4. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

Just an fyi, not saying it doesn't work, just it doesn't work for me, tried both your supplied apk as well as a backed up version from my phone, both versions were a no go on both my devices(costar, and lg g2). Both apks provided same result on both devices, "Portrait mode not available, press any key to exit" In all cases, no input was provided to the app and it closed on its own. I did attempt a power cycle on each device with the hopes it would work to no avail.

5. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Sir, this apps was not suppose to work for you ... I thought you knew what you were doing, it was suppose to Force Close on your device ..! Man, I don't believe this, it will never work for you ... Sometime we can talk a good game, don't hate the player, hate the game, hate the referee, but don't hate the player ... Everything you said, tells me nothing is wrong with app, take care guy ...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  6. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Just think, you impressed me today, I went back over in the other thread to read your post again, it doesn't add up, but you don't know the first law of side loading ...

7. dtaylor

dtaylor Member

Wow, you could have been helpful and told him to install a rotation locker instead of being an a$$.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 2
  8. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

SMH, your right I have NO CLUE what I am doing(10 years in tech support). Clearly you sir have all the answers, care to enlighten me what I am doing wrong? Frankly I wasn't responding in attempt to attack you, I was simply stating my experience with this app. Never once did I say the app force closed, simply that "portrait mode is not available" then closed on its own, Force Close is a whole other issue. Which its a tv of course portrait mode is not available, if you have this installed on a phone you'll notice when first opened, the menu FORCES portrait mode, once you start streaming it moves over to Landscape. What am I saying, I don't know what I am doing?

There is nothing wrong with the app when its installed on a device it was intended for, clearly it does not support GTV natively hence the sideload.

I thought we might be able to move beyond our disagreements regarding DTS support on the costar, clearly I was wrong.

9. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

I was waiting on you, naw Jedi, their is a lot more like him too, you cannot spoon feed everybody, they have to seek knowledge for themselves ... Jedi, you can fool some of the people but you cannot all the people ...

10. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

See now that is a helpfull response. Didn't know they even existed, but was thinking something along those lines would be the fix, checked a few places for orientation settings and came up empty handed. Which is also why I said "Not saying it doesnt work, just doesnt work for me" I will see what I can find as far as rotation lockers and give it another go.

11. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

You will grow from this, then you will become a very power Jedi ... Nothing is wrong with the app ... The other Jedi will help you ... Where is Jedi ChrisG8, maybe he can help you, you will find him at Java's palace ...?(l0l)

12. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

Sure thing Jar Jar.
    For benefit of the thread and the forum only: This app loads just fine if you have a Rotation locker installed and force Portrait mode( all the further testing I could do at the moment).

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Young Jedi, it's not about dissgreements, but more so about your growth and development, go here http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...io-co-star-reviews-your-hands-experience.html read the "Vizio Co-Star Bible" take you time ... Their is also a section on "Side Loading" and a lot more ...

All (Side Loading Apps Must Always Be In The "Landscape" Mode), yes Young Jedi Knight, I have trained you well, Haaaazzzzth ...(l0l)

14. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Let the games began, do your have your bracket picks ....!(l0l)

15. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

By the way, who is your favorite team ...? Who do you pick to win it all ....?

16. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Vizio Co-Star Live 2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Apk (TV Service Provider Login Required)

If you are looking for the apk app for your Co-Star, it's located at the bottom of post # 1 ...

Please make sure you first have the screen orientation app installed on your Co-Star first, set to the landscape mode ...

17. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Do you have everything working correctly now ....? Follow the link I provided and see the section about turning your cursor speeds all the way down, this is needed on the Co-Star ...

18. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I have Duke to win with all of my picks, 6 or so at very sites. There are a lot of differences among my guesses otherwise but Duke is the team I think will win, senior starters, Plumlee, Kelly and Curry. Curry has been hurt all year but he shows up and plays hard, he should be an inspiration. He also doesn't use the bad leg as an excuse when he has a bad game but I don't think he has been able to practice all year, he plays in the games.

19. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

With as much of the testing I have done it is working, cursor speeds have been down since day 1, but thanks. Honestly I could care less about March Madness, this entire sideload was in attempt to help someone on another thread, more of a Nascar/Football fan, and even that is hit and miss.

20. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

After futher testing...I am getting force close on attempts to open any streams, notifications and browsing seem to be working fine.