Quantcast

very slow network and loose it frequently when gtv is in network.

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by fachhoch, Dec 13, 2012.

1. fachhoch

fachhoch New Member

I have logitech revue gtv, pc ,xoom I have cox high speed internet. When my pc and gtv are in same network my pc will be very slow , it hangs most of the time,its like cannot be used anymore I cannot click anything every action takes atleast 10 minutes, and when I disconnect network from gtv , my pc comes back to normal ,I face problems with xoom also , could there be virus in my gtv?, I also did restore factory settings , but still the same , is there any way I can figure out if there is anything fishy in gtv?

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Try rebooting your router.

Also you can use an app such as ES File Explorer to see if there are files downloaded to the Revue internal SD card. From within ES File Explorer check for "downloads". Then delete the files that you don't want (to free up storage space).

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Also by any chance are you using that Mitty Torrents program for google tv as maybe your google tv is torrenting and using up your networks bandwidth without telling you. Also if your revue has not had the latest update that was pushed out a while back it could be downloading that as well. You can check for updates and see if that is what it is trying to do if mitty torrents is not the problem.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012