Quantcast

using google chrome

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by squig007, Apr 16, 2013.

1. squig007

squig007 New Member

hi guys icant figure out how to get onto a website when i type iin a website and then hover over it and hit ok to get into website nothing happenss.what am i doing wrong ?

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Give me an example, no websites I attempt to access are problematic. I assume some don't support Chrome so that is one possibility but if that is the answer, I would like to see that first hand.

3. squig007

squig007 New Member

its all websites i have just got the box tonight so im doing something stupid.i am typing into google chromes search engine admc sport premier league.the.search engine finds the website.then i hover over it with the hand and press ok on remote to open webpage but the hand just disappears and webpage wont open.what am i doing wrong

4. squig007

squig007 New Member

ive plugged a usb mouse in and it works but cant get it to work with remote any ideas ?

5. jonw747

jonw747 Well-Known Member

To select something with the Sony's remote, you actually press the touchpad down like a giant button. You should also be able to just tap on the touch pad as well but this can be trickier if the cursor jumps. If you're doing this, maybe something is broken in the remote?

6. squig007

squig007 New Member

sorted thanks pal im an idiot