Quantcast

Unofficial XBMC Build Supports HD Video On Most Android Devices

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Jan 18, 2013.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Unofficial XBMC build supports HD video on most Android devices - Liliputing (click for full article)

"The makers of the popular XBMC media center app have been making early builds of XBMC available for Android for months. But the official builds don't support hardware-accelerated video playback on most Android devices - which means you may not be able to play 720p or 1080p video if you use the official builds.

There are workarounds available, but installing and configuring them can be a bit of a pain. Now a group of developers have released an unofficial build of XBMC for Android which makes it easy to play HD video on nearly any Android phone, tablet, or TV stick."

2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

3. lennondevid

lennondevid New Member

As per the XBMC concern i would like to say that it works well on Android and support the HD video on most of the Android smartphone. I recently used this app on my android smartphone that provide the great features to support the HD video. This is best app for Android users to play the HD video on smartphone.

4. chopper

chopper Active Member

Show us a Vid on YouTube and post it here pls soon?

5. so_cool_rohan

so_cool_rohan New Member

the basic functioning (like friendly navigation n playing videos stored in pen drives) of XBMC is awesome very stable on STBs, so will definitely recommend to at least give it a try.