Quantcast

Universal Remotes?

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by likwidsolutions, Apr 24, 2012.

1. likwidsolutions

likwidsolutions New Member

I have had my Sony NSX-40GT1 for about 3 months now, and I love it. I use it mostly for watching TV shows and Movies via Netflix or my Boxee Box. For those of you who may not know what that is, it's basically a small device that allows me to connect external HD's to it and it will read any type of video or music format and organize your entire library as well as show cover art, info, episode titles, etc. It's really nice for someone who has a few Terabytes of TV shows on his external.

Anyways, because my Boxee Box and Netflix (on my TV) are about the only things I use, it would be nice to have a remote that controls both of them. Are there any Universal Remotes out there that fit these guidelines:

Must have: Qwerty Keyboard, Mouse (or something comparable). It must work for my TV obviously and the Boxee Box.

I would also like one that is able to control my Xbox 360 and interact with my Mac computers (for iTunes and stuff, like the little Apple Remote that comes with computers does, it controls iTunes).

If you don't know if there are any that work with Boxee, at least recommend some of the best Universal Remotes.