Quantcast

undo update

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by googleconfused, Nov 23, 2013.

1. googleconfused

googleconfused New Member

I have a lg google tv and i did the update and i absolutely hate it! How can i undo it??

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Currently there is no way to undo the update.

3. overtimeman

overtimeman Active Member

Seems so ironic that when they announced the update last January everyone was elated including me.Now that it has arrived for LG owners and flash is no longer supported it burst our bubble so to speak.Can't we have our cake and eat it too.?Flash isn't going away December31'st and HTML5 is going to take time to become the internet standard.Yes I want the updated browser and as far as apps go they are on the back burner of importance in my book.Guess we can ride the flash/HTML5 Ho Train till it ends and see where we arrive at! The only trouble is now I'm having trouble with sites like barnesandnoble.com,sams.com,and mycigna.com.Can't complain since I do have a desk top to pick up the slack.

• Like Like x 4
  4. ericd

ericd Active Member

I'm just the opposite, but for the same reason you mentioned. I can't stand using the remote or a big, clunky wireless keyboard to surf the web on the TV. It's just easier for me to pull out a laptop. I can see people who don't have access to a laptop or desktop being upset, though.

I'm really enjoying digging around the appstore searching out apps that work with my TV. Almost every video website that I'm interested in (with the exception of Hulu and some of You Tube) has an App that I can watch without having to use the browser. Even for those sites, I've found workarounds in the Playstore.

5. googleconfused

googleconfused New Member

I hate this tv now sseriously such a waste of money!