Quantcast

Unable to view a picture from my Motorola STB

Discussion in 'Google TV FAQs' started by JimMariner, Jan 3, 2011.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

Why am I unable to see the TV picture from my Motorola set-top box when it is connected to Revue?

Certain Motorola set-top boxes (Motorola DCX3200, DCX3400, DCT6412, DCH3200, DCT3416, DCH3416) limit the number of downstream HDCP devices to 2 or fewer. Therefore if you have connected Revue to your AV Receiver and TV using HDMI cables, you may experience the following issues:

• An HDCP error message is displayed on your TV
    • TV programming is displayed on your TV for a couple of seconds and then you get a green or black image
    To resolve the issue, you can contact your provider an request an alternate HDMI set-top box or you will need to connect Revue to your AV Receiver using an SPDIF cable.

1. Using an HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on your Set-top box (STB), then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on the back of the Revue.
    2. Using another HDMI cable, connect one end to the HDMI Out port on the back of the Revue, then connect the other end to the HDMI In port on your TV.
    3. Connect an Optical cable to the SPDIF port on the back of Revue, then connect the other end to an SPDIF In port on your AV Receiver.
    4. Insert the power cable into the back of the Revue, and plug the other end into a power source.
    [​IMG]

Source: Logitech