Quantcast

Unable to see google play store or play store in google TV home page

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by nagesh, Jul 10, 2014.

1. nagesh

nagesh New Member

Hi
    I bought a logitech revue google TV and it is not showing either google play or play store in the home page. In this case i am unable to install any of the applications from google play store. Please advice how to get google play store in my google TV

Thanks,
    NAgesh

2. gbeardmore

gbeardmore New Member

I have had a Revue since launch day and just retired it. Seems it got tired and worn out, and I had to do a Factory Reset about once per week to keep it functional. One of the issues was just what you describe, "loosing" apps including the Play Store. In my case, I could get apps back only by doing that Factory Reset. There is a little button on the back of the device. Hold it in for 30 seconds or so and that does the trick. Unfortunately, you'll have to go thru the whole set-up routine again after that's done. But you should get back all the stock apps. They'll want to update since the version you'll have for each is from back at launch day...

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

You can also try going to the Google Play web site with your GTV Chrome browser and download the apps that way.

4. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

Catfish,,why did I get the impression you bailed on the Revue also and went elsewhere?
    I went to the Costar,then they came out with a newer box,B03,now if they'd just update costar
    beyond 3.2