Quantcast

Two TVs

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Sprayed, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Sprayed

Sprayed New Member

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find anything. How can I connect two TVs to one GTV? I would like to do this wirelessly, however I'll probably have to purchase some adapters because my TVs don't have built in wifi. My goal is to do away with my cable boxes.

2. eball218

eball218 New Member

Dont think what you are trying to can be done. I could be wrong but i dont see how. I have the sony box and it connects to my TV via an hdmi cable. not wifi. the only part that uses wifi is the internet/network data the cable/TV still comes from your STB and is sent to the GTV Box then onto your TV.

Hope this helps.

3. Sprayed

Sprayed New Member

So I'll probably need a splitter then. I don't know how I would run the HDMI cable from the living room up to the bedroom. That's a long ways.

4. mskks64

mskks64 New Member

Not sure if the technology exists yet (didn't google it yet) but wireless hdmi imputs?
    Edit: googled it can can't find what I was referring to. Another issue you would run into is that it would be the same exact thing on both tv's, which could be what you're going for.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  5. Rickaren

Rickaren New Member Staff Member

At the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show, IOGEAR today announces the Wireless 3D Media Kit (GW3DKIT), the company's first device to wirelessly stream HD audio/video and offer 3D support up to 100 feet away. Six different A/V devices can be connected and stashed away for discrete, uninhibited performance.

LINK: