Quantcast

TV & Movies App No Longer Works

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by socalbosoxgal, Jul 8, 2012.

1. socalbosoxgal

socalbosoxgal New Member

I started noticing intermittent bugs where the TV & Movies app said "There is nothing to be displayed here: Check your network settings. Refresh." Today, both NSZ-GT1 devices in my home have not been able to connect all day. I am connected to the network and wifi, but nothing is showing. CTL+ALT+DELETE, still nothing. Is this app working for anyone else? Is there something I should try to fix it? Thanks.

2. gfunk01

gfunk01 New Member

Greg from Google TV team here... we had an issue with our servers this afternoon. It should be resolved now. Sorry about the trouble.

3. socalbosoxgal

socalbosoxgal New Member

I just tried it a few times and it works now. Thank you!:D

4. ghenderson7102

ghenderson7102 New Member

Same problem today July 30. Chrome does not work, just get the circle cycling. TV/Movies ICON does not show up on the APPS. I have done CTRL+ALT+DEL, I have also unplugged the google tv box and plugged it in. Essentially, anything requiring Chrome does not work. Netflix and other apps not requiring Chrome work fine.

5. gfunk01

gfunk01 New Member

If the TV & Movies app icon is missing from All Apps then something is very wrong with your box. You may have to factory data reset (in settings). Is there anything odd about the build (e.g., leaked, attempted root, etc)? BTW can't guarantee that I'll reply here.