Quantcast

Tunein radio crashes my unit

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by harshrealm, Dec 19, 2012.

1. harshrealm

harshrealm New Member

i went to my bookmarks today and "clicked on" tuneinradio it had a new moble app look to it,singlefile,small,all my fovorites were gone! i tried the search box to get (WCPT) radio,the search box froze up,i tried to get back to my bookmarks,the whole unit froze up,have any of you encountered this" is there any workaround? what gives?................unit "logitech revue.............thanks jay

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I'm using a logitech Revue on the 3.1 update - and TuneIn radio is working OK. Although I don't have any favorites selected.

I suggest rebooting your Revue and sign-out of your TuneIn radio account then sign back in.

Also you could try using the TuneIn Radio through their regular web site (it has a different feel than the GTV version in the Spotlight section):

TuneIn: Listen to Online Radio, Music and Talk Stations
    (regular web version of TuneIn Radio)

3. harshrealm

harshrealm New Member

thanks catfish "the reboot did the trick,i went to the spotlight gtv version of tunein,but now i am having trouble,with just getting connected to the net,after i unplug the unit and replug,i get the """"""blue circles of death''''''' and the only way out of that is "ctrl-alt-del" i think my box may be almost dead,had it two years now,or maybe the modem ts shot,before i call the cable guy,do you think i should try a "reset revue to factory default settings? ihave the 3.1 update "any workarounds or settings i could try ,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks again jay

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

First you can try rebooting your router/modem. If that doesn't help then I would try the factory reset. Do you know how to sync your GTV bookmarks to your google account? If you sync your bookmarks they will be automatically restored when you do the factory reset. It makes the factory reset not quite as much of a pain in the a** -;)

There is also a setting to have your apps restored in case you do the reset.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012