Quantcast

Trouble Connecting Sony NSZ-GSZ7 and the Pace TDC777D DVR

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by playstation87, Aug 17, 2013.

1. playstation87

playstation87 New Member

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the Google TV. I've connected my DVR to the HDMI in and I can receive the video fine. I'm trying to setup the device so I can get the channel up/down working. I attached the IR blaster to the Google TV and hung it over the IR receiver of the Cable Box. I typed in pace as the manufacturer but that specific model # does not show up when I type TDC. I then just hit the next button which gives 23 codes to try. Even holding the Remote Blaster in front of the IR on the DVR it can't find the codes. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Trevor

2. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member

Hi,

i don't have Pace DVR. however, not sure what you mean by " ... holding the Remote Blaster in front of the IR on the DVR it can't find the codes..."?

fyi, Neither GS7's remote control, box or external IR Blaster have IR receivers. The box and the external IR Blaster transmit IR only, the remote control is BT only.

The list of 23 codes are manufacturer codes (device test codes to try one by one). so, try first code then try another code by selecting "No, try next".

hope that helps, if i get it right ... :)