Quantcast

Toshiba Player Not Recognized

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by chicha29, Nov 26, 2011.

1. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

I just set-up a second GTV. During the set-up process, one query was if I had an AV device that I wanted to use with the Revue. I entered Toshiba, model #SD3300KU, a DVD player. It couldn't find the device in its database. I'm thinking that maybe this model is only available In Latin America (I purchased it there.) and the Logitech database only contains model numbers for AV devices sold in the United States?

• Like Like x 2
  2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Don't worry about finding the IR profile by the manufacturer and model number. The way Logitech setup the named search parameters is limited to a subset of devices. You can manually check the Logitech Harmony Database whether or not your device can be supported. To do so, you'll go through the process of teaching three different IR commands from your original remote. The Revue will use these vertices to search for a match and download the respective device profile.

I've explained the entire process in this thread, "http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/logitech-revue/2679-how-setup-other-devices-logitech-revue.html"

• Like Like x 2