Quantcast

Sync Service

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Sandy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Sandy

Sandy New Member

We just got our Sony Google Internet TV connected and running this morning. We have been watching it with beautiful color for several days. Today got it hooked up to the internet. All of a sudden we got a message to the effect of "The application Sync Service (processcom.sony.btv.synconbootservice) has stopped unexpectedly." It had some more words but I did not write them down quickly enough before it went off. The color is very bad right now, a lot of yellow and gray.

What can we do to fix this? I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find information when searching. Thank you.

2. harley man

harley man New Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  3. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Thank you for your quick reply, I really do appreciate it. The reboot actually did not work, so I reset to factory settings. Will have to go through the whole install again, but since I have just been through all this, it is fresh in my mind and I have my settings all written down. I was afraid to try anything, really, since this is so new to me. But your answer gave me confidence to go ahead. Thanks again!