Quantcast

symbaloo webmix deleat

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by harshrealm, Jun 23, 2012.

1. harshrealm

harshrealm New Member

symbaloo only allows a deleat of the whole webmix,according to there help section,i want to deleat just one box,is this possible?have you tryed it. THANKS

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi. It looks like Symbaloo users can only delete/add single tiles to their own personal webmixes that they create (and not other users webmixes). So for now the best way is to register an account on Symbaloo (if you haven't done that already) - and then create a personal webmix with exactly the tiles that you want on it.

To delete a single tile from one of your own personal webmixes - click near the top left on your Symbaloo webmix (when you're signed in) where it says "edit webmix". Next click on the tile that you want to delete. A menu will then pop up with various choices. Click where it says "delete".

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  3. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

Just a follow up.. so if I create a account, is there then an easy way to "copy" your webmix and then edit "my copy" of the webmix? If not is there a list of all the links that you have on your various wemixes that can then be used by others to create their own webmix?

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I don't believe their is a way to "copy" a webmix for editing purposes in the manner that you suggest. Unfortunately the only way that I can figure out is the kind of "tedious" way.

I don't have a list of links per se - so what you would need to do is click on the tile of the site that you want to add to your own web mix (to go to that web site). Once on that site you then need to copy the URL into your browser - and then paste the URL onto Symbaloo (when designing your own webmix through the usual procedure of adding a tile to your webmix).

• Like Like x 2
  5. harshrealm

harshrealm New Member

thanks catfish,the single deleat did work as you said,i was thinking of doing the "edit webmix' if this post didnt work................by the way i knew you over at webtv in the forums the last one i went to was "set top box forum" we should have one here.i turned you onto "AVS forum" post name jaywambold se ya later !!

6. chopper

chopper Active Member