Quantcast

Switch between video streaming and live TV?

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by zen2go, Dec 6, 2011.

1. zen2go

zen2go New Member

When I watch Netflix or Amazon videos, if I pause and switch to live TV momentarily, can I switch back to my video stream without having to step through the menus all over again?

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Using the GTV Back button is probably the best way to return to the most recent app(s). However, each program / website have different methods which references your "last place in line" and may not always work the way you expect it.

3. dzji

dzji New Member

That's the bummer with GTV, depending on what your are watching you may or may not be able to get back to where you left off. More standardization it totally needed.

4. credo

credo New Member

Netflix remembers where you left off (on all platforms), it just takes a moment to load.

5. zen2go

zen2go New Member

Understand. But what I wanted to know was if there's a way to switch back to Netflix (or Amazon video etc) with one click (like a Tab or Back button on a browser).

Right now, if I switch to live TV and want to go back to the video I was watching I have to walk through the Netflix menu all over again. Am I not doing something right?

6. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

The GTV Back button, which is represented by the horizontal U-turn arrow, is probably the best way to return to the most recent app(s). However, each program / website have different methods which references your "last place in line" and may not always work the way you expect it.