Quantcast

Streaming Media to NSZGT1

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by pickel182, Jul 29, 2012.

1. pickel182

pickel182 New Member

Hey All,

After hours of searching I come here begging for help. All I am looking to do is stream media from my machine running Windows 7 Ultimate to my Sony NSZGT1. I have tried using media player but it only see's its own internal storage. U have tried setting up DNLA servers on my pc with no luck. I have done a lot of searching but can't seem to find a clear guide explaining exactly how to accomplish this. I'm hesitant to spend money on software when chances are it won't work. Any advice is appreciated.

P.S. I'm new to this but I know my way around computers (just not networking) I'm sure I could be providing more information but I'm not sure what :/

Thanks in advance,

2. mcd2000

mcd2000 Active Member

You can use my app. Link in the signature. You can just share folders in Windows and it will read them. Docs about how to set up streaming are avaliable.
    It is paid, but if something do not work, you can ask refund in 3 days over the email.

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

GTV Box and Plex are very popular apps for streaming media to GTV.

4. jvjkc4gtv

jvjkc4gtv New Member

I bought GTV Box and it works great. I stream music, video and pictures from my WD My Book Live 2TB NAS. However, i was wondering if there is a music player like Player Pro that can stream music from my NAS. I like using Player Pro for it's features , but it can only see the files locally. Thanks.