Quantcast

Stream stored videos to Co-Star like Netgear Box

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by trophyguy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. trophyguy

trophyguy Member

Hi. 1st post so go easy on me. I did a search and found a few things but just wanted to make sure seeing only a few indirectly related posts.

I jumped in WAY early into all this and got a Netgear EVA2000 Digital entertainer when they 1st came out.
    Everyone thought we were nuts. I always am in at the beginning of new technology it seems.

Anyway, we will still be able to stream stored videos & music and such off the computer to the Co-Star like we do with the Netgear?
    I've seen how you can use DLNA-enabled devices but just wasnt sure if what we've got now will make it to the Co-Star box.

Thanks!
    Tony :)

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Yes you can. There are several apps that you can use to accomplish this with the Co-Star. Wisdom is the expert on the best way to do this with the Co-Star - so hopefully he will chime in soon.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Yes, I have DLNA apps, that works very well with the Co-Star, look in the DLNA section here http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...io-co-star-reviews-your-hands-experience.html take care guys ....

4. trophyguy

trophyguy Member

Thanks very much to you both. I think that seals the deal for me.