Quantcast

Strange Message On Amazon About The Sony NSZ-GS7

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Jan 16, 2013.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I was just looking at the Sony NSZ-GS7 on Amazon - and the following message was highlighted and boldly visible near the top of the Amazon page:

"Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible."

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-NSZ-GS7-Internet-Player-Google/dp/B008BDBPTS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is nothing major and very temporary. I have no idea what is specifically involved here. I don't own a Sony NSZ-GS7. My hunch is that several people "complained". It could be nothing more than the usual GTV "glitches" and users lacking experience and patience with operating the device.

Has anyone here bought a Sony NSZ-GS7 from Amazon recently and experienced issues?

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I have seen this message previously with other products and I feel certain it does have to do with purchasers not knowing how to use it and returning it, there have been quite a number of these available at Amazon Warehouse Deals, where returns are offered for sale. I don't recall anything about the Amazon description that was incorrect but I could have missed something.

3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

The next time I checked, whatever concerns Amazon had related to customer inquiries had been resolved, the message was no longer there and the item is for sale as usual.