Quantcast

Sound problem with logitech revue

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Jebus, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Jebus

Jebus New Member

So I just bought my revue a couple days ago and it was working fine, but today I turned it on and there was no sound. I had to power down the device and turn it back on for the sound to work. Just hoping that is it and it isnt anything going as the device is new. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems?

2. harley man

harley man New Member

i have not had this happen to me on my revue but i would check to make sure you have hdmi cable plug in all the way on both ends and do not know if you know how to soft reboot you just alt+ctrl+del

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Or if that fails to work, if you have another hdmi cable lying around, try that..
    Could be a little dust in the connection to just blow out..
    Another would be to switch outputs with the tv ..

4. rdg

rdg New Member

I Just got my Revue, and I also have had this symptom (no sound after the rest of the devices have been off a while). It seems it only happens when the DVR/STB is off for a long time. It has occurred about 3 times in 9 days. I just reboot the Revue using [Control+Alt+Delete]. Which always resolves the symptom. The Reboot takes just about 10 seconds, so, not too big a deal right now. I figured the Revue would still be a little buggy, so if this is the worst issue, I fine with that for now. Looking forward to the late-summer update...

RDG