Quantcast

Soon to be Revue owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ElkySS, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ElkySS

ElkySS New Member

I am getting my dish network 722K installed tomorrow then my Revue should be in soon. Figured I would look around for any tips/tricks for it. This looks like a good place to find a few. Thx for the forum.

2. harley man

harley man New Member

hi and welcome i hope you enjoy your revue as much as i have and your at the right place to learn about gtv

3. ElkySS

ElkySS New Member

thanks. It should be a nice addition to my current set up. looks like there are still a lot of things that it can not do yet which is driving a lot of the bad publicity. I still can't wait to get my hands on one. Hope they can get the stuff with the networks figured out one day.

4. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello ElkySS, and welcome to our forum.
    I bet you are chomping at the bits today getting your new toy all nestled into its new home.
    As far as " things being able to be done with them ), it should be a mater of a short time, as GTV did quote that new apps would be available in spring of this year.
    Til then, there is a lot of information posted here in these forums to read and learn from..
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask for help, and I'm sure we can steer you in the right direction..

Thanks,

The Google TV Forum Team