Quantcast

Sony Slashes Google TV Prices For Black Friday

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Nov 24, 2011.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Sony Slashes Google TV Prices for Black Friday | News & Opinion | PCMag.com (click for full article)

"Like many other retailers, Sony has kicked off its Black Friday savings early with several deals on HDTVs, Blu-ray players, and more.

The company's Google TV-equipped devices, for example, are up for grabs at some steep discounts. The 32-inch HDTV powered by Google TV is 50 percent off-$399 down from $799. The 40-inch version has been reduced from $999 to $599, while the 46-inch is now $799, down from $1,399. The Google TV-enabled Sony Blu-ray player, meanwhile, is also on sale for $179, down from $299."

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dyelon

Dyelon New Member

I got this TV on cyber monday and I'm absolutely effing loving it.....such a fun TV man....the remote on its own is just the coolest thing known to man

3. credo

credo New Member

I agree. The remote controls my Comcast/Motorola cable box, the Sony NSX-40G1 TV, and the BR player. This Sony GTV is great and functional. $599 to boot.

4. mra

mra New Member

Not finding answers. I have Comcast and streaming video gets cut off. Comcast must be blocking video, I can stream from my tethered 3G with no problems. Still a good 40"TV for $569 at Target, missed the 46" at Fry's for $698. I dont see any value in the web browsing part of it. I just want to stream video. It does this well, it is the cable company that is blocking video streams, a**holes!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011