Quantcast

Sony NSZ-GT1 Set-up Trouble

Discussion in 'Google TV Major Issues' started by outlawdsx, Dec 15, 2011.

1. outlawdsx

outlawdsx New Member

Hey all, hope this is the right place to post this.
    Just bought the Sony NSZ-GT1 and I'm trying to set it up, but I'm having some problems. I'm stuck on a screen that says:
    The main problem is that I can not connect the remote to get past this screen no matter what I do. I tried unplugging and replugging in the player itself. Taking out the batteries and pressing all the buttons twice. Pressing and holding the FN + Enter buttons on the remote. Pressing and holding the Connect button on the player. Tried all of these and I can't get to the connect/synch screen no matter what I do. If you need any more info, please feel free to ask. Thanks for the help!​

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You can plug in a USB keyboard and mouse to make the selection. However, the main problem is not being able to pair the NSG-MR1 with the Blu-Ray player. I would recommend replacing the batteries in the remote with a fresh pair and trying the instructions in this Sony knowledge base article, "Cannot pair the keypad remote control with the Internet TV device".

3. credo

credo New Member

Is it freezing @ that point of the set up? If so, there is a way to do a factory reset. Sony customer service told me about it and it worked like charm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

4. credo

credo New Member

Never mind. I thought you had an NSX.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk