Quantcast

Sony NSZ-GS7-- where to buy, I am in Dubai

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by me4face, Sep 22, 2012.

1. me4face

me4face New Member

Hi All,
    Would anyone help me and advice where can i buy Sony NSZ-GS7 (Sony Internet google tv). I am in UAE (Dubai) and the product is not available in the market yet, further, i also tried to buy online but unfortunately none of the online vendors ship the product for our region.

I need your advice on it, is there any online store where i can find this product nad buy online and they can ship to me in Dubai?

Thanks
    Me4

2. psychopomp1

psychopomp1 New Member

If you're absolutely sure that no overseas retailer will ship it to UAE (have you tried Ebay USA?) then use International Shopping Service | International Shipping Service | Shop American Stores, We Can Ship Worldwide to get it shipped over from any retailer in USA. You pay directly to myamericanshopper (by credit card) and they will take care of everything...used them before to get some items delivered to UK from States and not had any problem. I'd recommend buying it from Amazon US because shipping will be free to myamericanshopper's premises ie you only pay the int'l part of shipping. AFAIK the sony box works on 110-240v so you won't have any problems using it in Emirates.

3. Maximus

Maximus New Member

My guess is that a SONY lisenced dealer in Dubai may have it. If not, you might want to ask them to order it for you.