Quantcast

Sony NSX46GT1 46" Internet TV to Bose 3-2-1 home theater system

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by mprabagar80, Aug 1, 2011.

1. mprabagar80

mprabagar80 New Member

Has anyone tried to connect Bose home theater system with Sony Internet TV through optical cable? I tried and it does not work. I went to the TV settings and set the audio out to external system and I changed the Bose settings to AUX. But I do not receive the audio through my Bose system. Any ideas?

2. tp76

tp76 New Member

Hmmm, I am trying to set mine up via the A/V cables and I can't get it working either - my only solution is using the headphone jack and a 3.5mm - A/V cable, quite unsatisfying :(

3. Glopez80

Glopez80 New Member

Did u guys ever find a way to connect it to the Bose 321 system? I cant do that yet

4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Apparently, there are quite a few different models of the BOSE 3-2-1 series devices. Exactly, which one do you have?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  5. oldorchard

oldorchard New Member

I connected the sony bluray player to Bose V20, used HDMI out from Bluray and connected to Bose input from DVD. Then used a HDMI - DVIX cable, connected HDMI in the video out to TV and DVIX in the TV.. All works fine.

6. Denishiza

Denishiza New Member

Hello im using the digital signal on my 321 bose system, and it's working great with my Google sony tv, and you just need to change change the audio output settings on the 321 bose system to and on the tv setup, hope these help. Let me know if u need more help.

7. mtv

mtv New Member

In order to connect the Sony TV and Bose 321 using the optical digital audio connection you have properly setup the Bose digital audio input in the Bose system settings.
    In that menu you are given a selection of which input the optical audio input is routed through.