Quantcast

Sony internet Tv ?

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by ivtec, Sep 29, 2011.

1. ivtec

ivtec New Member

Hi guys i just joined this nice forum and want to greet everybody, i'm from USA ,i did not buy the Sony google tv yet,i'm interested to get one but before i jump in,i will inquire first if this is a good thing for me.I mostly want it to watch my favour live soccer games from some sites the same way i'm watching on my laptop PC,for example I'd like to know if i can get access to MP2,Beetle TV,ESPN3,justin tv,and others that carry my favour soccer games,please people that own a Sony google tv check these sites and post about the effectiveness of this TV,Thanks in advance. ​

2. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

ESPN worked for me as did Justin tv, I could not test ESPN3 since my provider does not carry it. I have no idea what MP2 is or Beetle TV since I don't watch Soccer but if you get 10 or 11 posts under your belt you can post the links and I will test them out.

3. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I believe he's referring to myp2p TV - Live Streaming Video for MP2. And BEETLE TV which is apart of http://veetle.com

4. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

If that is the case , then no , neither one of those worked for me. The first link kept taking me to betting sites or gambling sites and beetle tv kept wanting me to download a program to get hd which does not work with the Sony Google TV.

5. ivtec

ivtec New Member

Thanks Guys for your info apreciate it; eferz; you got it right those are the live tv that i use more with Espn3,and it's pretty shame that this Sony cannot do the same job as my Pc can as streaming these sites,if so that puts me off on this TV,i was thinking to get one but like this no way,if you cannot stream on simple sites like those i mentioned, what is this tv good for i don't intent to pay for any service,not intrested on gaming or movies,just like sports streaming.