Quantcast

Sony Internet Player with Google TV - NSZ-GS7

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by adamjackson, Nov 7, 2016.

1. adamjackson

adamjackson New Member

Hello,
    I just purchased a Sony Internet Player for Google TV NSZ-GS7 the other day and love it so far. When I purchased it from Best Buy the sales guy told me, this was the top device out there. Plus since it utilized the Google Play Sore it had endless amounts of APPS available for it. I own a iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and a Droid X with lots of APP downloaded. When I got it all hooked up I was confused because it was VERY limited on APPs in the Google Play Store. When I go the Play Store I had nothing compared to what is available on my Droid X. If you own this device what good things are out there for downloading too make this device a better experience for me?

Also, is there another site "NEWSGROUP" or discussion site for people that own this unit? Would love to be able to chit chat with ours about the unit and compare notes or ideas!

Let me know what you know.
    Tags: Ringtones Free Download, Free Ringtones Downloads for Mobile, nhac chuong nokia, guitar ringtones

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

The Play Store apps available for Google TV devices are limited. I own this box and still find it useful but it is now about 4 years old and no longer updated so if you can't find it useful now, you never will. There are apps that can be sideloaded and run properly but those are few and far between.

As far as I know, this is the best forum for information. I use an old YouTube app because it doesn't get ads and picture quality is very good but it is a rudimentary app, the version was found here and downloaded. I also use the PlayOn app, Plex app, Netflix app, ViMu app, IMDb app, and several others. The Amazon Instant Video app was discontinued by Amazon over a year ago, a big disappointment to me.