Quantcast

Sony Bravia KD-55X8005C issues

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by bravi, Nov 29, 2015.

1. bravi

bravi New Member

Hello everybody,

I recently bought the Sony KD-55X8005C and updated android software to latest one.I found out after few days the follwing issues:
    1) The opera browser isnt working always with my new microsoft wireless keyboard so that i need to clear data everytime to get it working and to be able to write in the address bar.The thing which is not happening with chrome or web browser.
    2) I can't open on some websites some live broadcast in full screen, although i click the arrows it shows as if it's playing in fullscreen but still the same small size!
    3) Sometimes after several trials to open in full size when i get back to the same website the audio disappears so that i have to clear data again on the browser to get the sound back.
    4) Is having an android tv is abolutely like having an android tablet ? meaning that you can have any app (.apk file downloaded) installed on the tv or the majority of apps are not compatible depending on the tv brand? such as trying to install some tv apps.

I appreciate very much your support on these questions. Thank you!