Quantcast

Social GTV App not working on my Logitech Revue

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by Trout, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Trout

Trout New Member

Anyone else able to get the Social GTV app from the android market to successfully work on their logitech revue? Mine just keeps installing and never finishes. Very frustrating.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the Social GTV for Google TV (or the Free version), then I would recommend that you try GTV Settings > Applications > Manage Application then perform a Force Stop followed by a Clear Data for Market, Market Feedback Agent, Market Updater. Once your done with all three, pressing [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Del] to reboot it and try again.

3. chopper

chopper Active Member

Got this working after a few tries and here are my impressions:

Perhaps during the NHL playoffs is the only time I could see myself really using this and enjoying it with a few buddies. Also perhaps during online multi-player game play on GTV in the near future. During a Movie/Sitcom would be annoying IMHO. Setting this up to chat only with people you are playing a game with both known to you and anonymous people from the web would be cool and enhance game play. Yet I think tweets in the near future may best when they use the voice features available now. Imagine talking with a buddy via voice on your TV as you are watching a hockey game or playing online poker?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  4. SocialGTV

SocialGTV New Member

Trout, Chopper. Thanks for the feedback. Trout, I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles. Did eferz fix help? If not, let me know and I will try. Follow +Social GTV on Google+ for feedback and news about the app.