Quantcast

Setting Up Sound On My TV.

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Scotty13, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Scotty13

Scotty13 New Member

This is going to sound strange to you, but it’s true.

Hi, just got my new Sony / Google TV the other day and love it. I‘ve notice in the last few days when I have the volume higher than 30, I will start to get a headache in about an hour.

I know this sounds strange, but if a sound is not projecting clearly, than I starting to get headaches. Even when I listen to a copy/burned music CD and the quality is not that good, I get headaches.

Could you please tell me how I can set my settings to listen to my TV with a clear sound?

Thanks in advance,
    Scotty

2. galfert

galfert Active Member

Some cable/satellite boxes have separate volume control. You may have the output set too low in the cable/satellite box.

3. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    Hey Scotty13,

To change the audio settings go to Settings-Picture and sound-Sound adjustments, here you can customize the sound to help you.

Hope this helps :)

4. Scotty13

Scotty13 New Member

Thanks guys for your help. I set my sound to "clear voice" under my Sound Mode Component. I hope that helps me. Doing some research.... It looks like I should put my TV in Audio mode and not AUX mode. Some steps I've found online have put either 955 or 900 and the only thing I get is diff tv shows.